EPUB The Rapture of the Church
When will the Rapture of the Church take place?
At some future time, believers in Jesus Christ will be caught up to meet Him in the air when the Lord descends from heaven. Those who have died in Christ will be raised at that time. This is what the Bible says will take place. However, Christians are divided as to exactly when this will happen.
In The Rapture of The Church, Don Stewart looks at the various views about the timing of the rapture. He presents the strengths and weaknesses of each position and then concludes that the pre-tribulation rapture view best explains all of the facts. He answers questiong such as...
Why should we study the subject of the rapture?
What are the best arguments for each rapture position?
How should we live in light of the coming of the Lord?
This is an important book for all those who seek to understand what the Scripture has to say about the subject of the rapture.
Download «The Rapture of the Church» EPUB
Tag cloud: the, rapture, the, church, cheap download, epub, 1 usd, epub, don stewart
|Title||The Rapture of the Church
|File size||4.6 Mb
|eBook format||Kindle Edition, (torrent)
|Book rating||0.7 (0 votes)
If you like The Rapture of the Church, read this:
- The Rapture of the Church by Don Stewart
- Drowning in Rapture (Rapture, #1) by Megan D. Martin
- The Church Of Christ A Treatise On The Nature, Powers, Ordinances, Discipline And Government Of The Christian Church by James Bannerman
- The Church of Christ (Volume 2); A Treatise on the Nature, Powers, Ordinances, Discipline, and Government of the Christian Church by James Bannerman
- The Church and the Age of Reason, 1648-1789 (The Penguin History of the Church, #4) by Gerald R. Cragg
- Rapture by Sandi Lynn
- Rapture by Harry Shannon
- Rapture by Kameron Hurley
- Rapture by David B. Currie
- Rapture by Adrienne Thompson
- Beyond the Rapture by Beverly Clark
- Don't Take My Rapture Away by Daniel Bell
- Whose are the fathers?, or, The teaching of certain Anglo-Catholics, on the church and its ministry, contrary alike to the holy scriptures, to the fathers of the first six centuries, and to those of the Reformed Church of England by John Harrison
- Crimson Rapture by Jennifer Horsman
- Jesus Against the Rapture by Robert Jewett
- Rapture's Legacy by Susan Phillips
- The Stonewater Rapture by Doug Wright
- Demon Rapture by Lee Pearce
- Rapture's Slave by Becky Lee Weyrich
- Rapture (Shadowdwellers, #2) by Jacquelyn Frank
© The Biography - All rights reserved. | thebiography.info