- Provides maps, timelines, fast facts, charts, sidebars, and vivid four-color photographs that complement the text.
- Also includes a To Find Out More section.
Grades 5-8 Social Studies
- Explain how language, literature, the arts, architecture, traditions, beliefs, values, and behaviors contribute to the development and transmission of culture.
Time, Continuity, & Change: II
- Identify and use key concepts such as chronology, change, and conflict to explain and show connections among patterns of historical change and continuity.
People, Places, & Environments: III
- Elaborate mental maps of locales, regions, and the world that demonstrate understanding of relative location, direction, size, and shape.
Download «Brazil» EPUB
Tag cloud: brazil, cheap download, epub, 1 usd, epub, ann heinrichs
|File size||4.3 Mb|
|eBook format||Hardcover, (torrent)|
|Book rating||4 (7 votes)
If you like Brazil, read this: