EPUB The Least You Should Know about Life
A short book that is easy to read, yet covers an amazing array of topics. This is not a self-help book, not a spiritual book, not a religious book and not a philosophical book-it is all of these combined. The book is so universal and non-offensive in tone that it is suitable for readers from just about any background. It is the perfect introduction for those who are new to self-help or spirituality. It is also the perfect gift for introducing these topics to friends or family.The main theme of the book is to explain the nature and elements of your mind, so that you can learn to take command over the "components of self." This involves a scientific explanation for the subconscious mind and an intuitive mind that is beyond both subconscious and conscious minds. You will also learn how to develop these intuitive faculties and adopt a new world view that can help you find meaningful answers to your questions about life.The book explains the connection between mind and matter, including why science itself has established that there is such a connection. It then explains how you can develop the faculties of the mind and thereby manifest your goals in life. It also explains your personal energy field and how you can transform negative psychological conditions, such as depression, by clearing your field from accumulated energy.Finally, the book gives a big-picture view of the purpose of life, who you really are, where you came from and why you are here. A thought-provoking and inspiring book that truly delivers an astonishing amount of information for such a small and easy-to-read package.
Download «The Least You Should Know about Life» EPUB
Tag cloud: the, least, you, should, know, about, life, cheap download, epub, 1 usd, epub, kim michaels
|Title||The Least You Should Know about Life
|Publisher||More to Life Publishing
|Release date|| 01.09.2011
|File size||4.6 Mb
|eBook format||Paperback, (torrent)
|Book rating||4.43 (7 votes)
If you like The Least You Should Know about Life, read this:
- It's a King's Life in Aspen Featuring the Hotel Jerome (It's a Kings' Life, #3) by Emily Randolph
- Life Coaching Manual - Authentic Guide for True Life Change by Michael Taylor
- Incidents in the Life of a Slave Girl & Narrative of the Life of Frederick Douglass by Harriet Jacobs
- Insect Life - An Introduction to Nature-Study and a Guide for Teachers, Students, and Others Interested in Out-Of-Door Life by John Henry Comstock
- A Beautiful Anarchy, When the Life Creative Becomes the Life Created by David duChemin
- CELEBRATE LIFE! Create the Life you Love to Live by Angela Jackson
- Limos, Lattes & My Life on the Fringe (Real Life, #4) by Nancy Rue
- A Breath of Life ( Life & Death Saga Book #2) by D. Love
- Eleven Years in the Rocky Mountains and Life on the Frontier Also a History of the Sioux War, and a Life of Gen. George A. Custer with Full Account of His Last Battle by Frances Fuller Victor
- Get A Life! 8 Steps to Create Your Own Life List by Stephanie Bond
- Paul McCarthy's Low Life Slow Life by Paul McCarthy
- Life Of Gen. Ben Harrison / Life Of Hon. Levi P. Morton by Lew Wallace
- Life After Life and Reflections on Life After Life by Raymond A. Moody Jr.
- The Best of Clarence Day, Including God and My Father, Life With Father, Life With Mother, This Simian World, and Selections from Thoughts Without Words by Clarence Day Jr.
- Life with Father/Life with Mother by Clarence Day Jr.
- The Life of the Spirit and the Life of Today by Evelyn Underhill
- My Life, Volume 5 (My Life, #5) (My Life, #5) by Reiko Momochi
- Handbook To Life In The Medieval World (Handbook to Life) [3 Volume Set] by Madeleine Pelner Cosman
- My Life, Volume 3 (My Life, #3) by Reiko Momochi
- Life, Wonderful Life! by Edita Morris
© The Biography - All rights reserved. | thebiography.info